The Possibilities are endless
VidVita's suite of products are designed to be fully customizable and easy to integrate. Create your own monitoring network or simply tap into our already existing pool of TV and radio stations to power your app or platform.
The Broadcast Monitoring Choice for App Developers, Market Research Companies and ACR Platforms who need access to radio and TV channels without the headache of large scale operations & management. Simply pick your channels & engage.
- Ability to cover the top 50+ DMAs for both Radio & Television
- National, Premium and Local Network Affiliate Television Channels
- FM and AM Radio Broadcasts
- New markets added on demand, North America or internationally
- Second screen app developers
- Market research firms
- Content recognition companies
- Media monitoring & verification companies
- Avoid the cost of building out your own monitoring network
- Virtual machine or physical colo of your hardware for processing at each of our facilities
- Easily add new broadcast channels to your network
- One easy monthly bill
- 24/7 Operations Team dedicated to monitoring the network and server environments.
This "monitor it yourself" platform makes it easy for any media company to set up their own monitoring network to track content across television, radio and internet streams.
The platform includes a suite of applications to tune in your own stations, order audio and video clips for verification, and permit your clients to submit their own content.
A library management system gives you easy access to search, edit and add new content.
The Content Discovery engine is proprietary software that analyzes unidentified audio and automatically finds new content segments in order for you to quickly and easily identify ads, music, and other media sources.
Your clients will have easy access to a suite of reporting products that are customized with your company logo, color scheme and reporting choices.
The reporting suite includes analytics specific to music, advertiser, brand and other media sources. Reports are tailored to provide data intelligence to promoters, record labels, music societies, advertisers, networks and marketing firms. One key feature is a real-time component where clients can see airplay information as it airs on station playlists.